Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: huge mistake need emotional support

Hello Angel
We all make mistakes.
The most important issue right now I believe is that you are safe. I’m not sure if you have let him know that you re not interested in video chatting or any further contact
He may be wondering how you’re feeling . Best if he knows where you stand in the nicest possible way. X

thank you all for your advice xxx

@Mazarita  Ive just reread this post of yours and it makes sense to me I can relate to what youve said and how yoube explained things thank you x

Hi @LostAngel, thanks for getting back to me about that post. That particular response from me has been popping into my mind a number of times since I left it here, maybe a week ago. I have barely been on the forum for two years and wasn't sure what I'd said was helpful or relevant to you. Glad to know you read it kindly. Hoping the tricky situation with the guy with your phone number is ebbing away and he's no longer contacting you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance