Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Klr83
Casual Contributor

having troubles with my schitzoefective disorder and boarderline personalty disorder

hi all im in a bit of a manic state atm im on a high iv been on a high for a few days now iv been over spending as well . iv still got my nasty voice and a bit of paranoia as well my voice is yelling y name out and i feel her watching me all the time thrugh my bedroom cupbord and through the gaps in my lights in the bahroom she is also telling me that the governtment is watching and listening to my every move through my phone and throught my electical devices they are watching me now as i type . i dont know whats brought this on at all i did start a new job last week that put me in a manic state im on a high im worried about when i hit a low im trying to stay out of hospital i dont want to be in there not now iv got a job to do i cant be in hospital after just starting a new job . my dr and myslef have spoken about maybe changing my medication to something else im not sure what yet . iv been on my current one for a few years now it helps with sleep and did it help keep my voices at bay up until now . i just dont know what to do . 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: having troubles with my schitzoefective disorder and boarderline personalty disorder

@Klr83  I know the feeling I get the paranoia that my food is poisoned .....  just thinking about it is triggering it more ......  I have schizoaffective disorder too. I dont know what the answer is .... just wanted you to know that I am with you .... you are not alone xx

Re: having troubles with my schitzoefective disorder and boarderline personalty disorder

@Klr83 I'm glad your'e reaching out to share and for support. And I'm really glad that you're communicating with your GP around the symptoms you're experiencing.

If things get to feel really big please do reach out to services like Lifeline if you're needing extra support around this right now: 13 11 14

Heart Ochre

Hi I'm new here. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing where your at. Just wondering could the stress of current events have a part in it maybe. I know I have been struggling with it.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance