Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

mskpop
Contributor

for threatened

Hello its mskpop, my landlord says she was going to speak to the person causing me trouble where i live, I CANNOT MOVE, i promised my folks i would NOT move, and sticking to it,  

my last post at my wits end through anxiety, anxiety please read up on that first then come back to this post

Last night when i had a wonderful day with some ladies from Grow peer group that i attend we caught up with coffee in town all good, until i got home relaxed and chilled and i get a knok on my door, i had my camera out cause the knock was not a pleasant knock, i got the K on video threatening me, saying i had crap on facebook me expressing myself regarding her and how i felt,  HOW THE HELL DID SHE KNOW, I BLOCKED HER MONTHS AGO!!!!! SO I LOOKED UP ALL THE THE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS SHE HAD, SHE HAS MORE THAN ONE SO I BLOCKED AND HER PARTNERS ALL OF THEM! SHE THREATENED TO CALL HER LAWYER, I AM ON DSP WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY, with anxiety, stress and depression on top of that, i went to the police last night and reported her and then went to urgent mental health care, to explain the situation.

My dad thought it wasn't a good idea to ask my landlord to speak to the karen, cause it may backfire, I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! Why am i always get targeted, everytime i get that much better she tears me down!

I am independant when it comes to money, but other than that my ID can be very complicated like i will forget things, i will bump into things, i get twitches, and now i have stress and anxiety to add to it,

I can't afford to move but my landlord has other properties i will ask her when i get back from my holiday in march/April see if she can put me into another room at a different property, she is a really good landlord

But she favors the Karen and not me at the moment! i have been here 2 and half years Karen has been here since June last year

they think they own the joint doing things left, right and centre!!!

i think she maybe jealous

we were friends BTW when she first moved in now 

enemies

I keep my peace and she constantly messes it up

i do cuss on the video i got of her (sorry bout that with the f word)

i am sick of this bullying

2 REPLIES 2

Re: for threatened

Hey @mskpop. I have caught up with your previous posts.

Wow, what an intense situation to be in. It is no doubt causing huge emotional distress.  

I hope that it is something that your landlord is able to help out with in terms of getting another room at a different place. We all need to feel safe at home!

We may not have all the answers, but we are sitting here with you 💛

Re: for threatened

Thank u I reported her to police last night, they will speak to landlord and hope something gets done, just wish people would stop targeting me it's emotional abuse she is doing to me, she used to be a security guard at a prison wonder why she got fired her attitude

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance