Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

feel like my mind is swaying if that makes sense

Hi everyone I am due to a sleep deprived eeg in the next couple of weeks but have been experiencing sensations where I feel my mind is swaying typically to the right and then back again. It only lasts for a few seconds and then it might start up again. I can also feel my head move to the right as well. It is really strange.

I have the offical diagnosis of schizoaffective disorder by one pdoc and bipolar 1 by my current doctor. I am so confused.

In the meantime I am listening to Alice in Chains to get my mind off everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m51rW81TS1g

Alice In Chains - Sludge Factory - Live At Tiger Stadium 1996
18 REPLIES 18

Re: feel like my mind is swaying if that makes sense

I’m hearing you @greenpea 

💚💚💚

Hey @greenpea 

With you lovely

@greenpea , that sounds strange and a bit alarming...I'm sorry you feel so confused 😞 I hope this strange shifting to the right feeling goes away for you very soon.

Sending you a gentle hug...

@NatureLover @frog @Eve7  thank you for your constant care and support :). I can always rely upon my friends here on sane to be there for me. xxx

I have had similar sensations @greenpea I explain it in different ways, no idea what the official version is, but if you have been doing a lot of study, maybe your mind bubble is carying a lot and sometimes its listing a bit to one side .... like a boat ...

@greenpea 

Heart

@AppleblossomYes Apple it does feel as you say it is 'listing to one side ...... like a boat...'.  How strange you get it too .... have you mentioned it to your pdoc?

@TABs Thanks TABs I can always count on you to send me some great music. Love the lyrics.x

Joining in the support crew @greenpea . 💚💚💚🐰🐰

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance