Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: censorship on Sane forums

@AnastasiaYes the trick is to catch them. By the time the police come they will probably be gone. I am hoping that if I dont react they will get bored and move somewhere else.xxx

Oh I do hope so pea. You are very brave.

Please take care xxx

@greenpea 

Maybe  scare them off by talking loudly inside and switching lights on ... hopefully they will skedaddle. Hugs @greenpea  Not good you have to deal with this.

@Anastasia  Thanks Myboy I am not feeling very brave. I just creep around the house like a mouse trying not to draw any attention to myself.xx

@Appleblossom  I think you are right.I said to my son2 to wake me up if he hears anything. As @TheVorticon  said they are creeps. I am just going to ignore them and treat them with contempt. xx

@greenpea  Sounds really scary. Could you ask the Police to do a patrol around your area. Let them know you have reported it ? I don’t know what else you can do.

Stay safe @greenpea 💚💚

@Maggie  thanks Maggie Heartex wants me to report to police. Am thinking about it as they havent done anything except trespass .....I might just wait and see if they move on if they dont get a reaction. If it gets any worse I will contact the police xxx

You mustn’t be getting any sleep @greenpea . I hope they more on. Cheap thrills for some. Sending these. 💚💚

Sweet pea @greenpea  I feel for you, this is so scary.  Pls contact the police and let them know what's been going on.  I hope tonight will be okay and you can try to get some sleep.

thinking of you xx

@BlueBay  Thanks BlueBay. Just hoping they will get bored and leave us alone. Just dont know what the police can do about it besides monstering they havent done any property damage. I really dont want to anger them either ...xxx

@Maggie  cheap thrills is right. Sleeping pill tonight me thinks. xxxHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance