Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: censorship on Sane forums

Sounds lovely @greenpea  with all that birdlife. We get lots of parrots here, of all types. Also quite a few kookaburras, which I love. Every year from around mid October we have a pied currawong move into the area. A very unique call they have. 

Really pleased to hear you do not take risks with your safety Pea.

I have to go now, but will try to check in on you later. 😄

Emelia 🌷😀

@Emelia8  Thanks Em really appreciated your time this morning. Love peaxxx

A pleasure @greenpea ðŸ˜„

Tag me any time, Im happy to be here for and with you any time Im able. 💓

Em 🌷

@Emelia8  same here sweety xxxHeart

Oh Pea,

are you Ok? That sounds extremely scary! The diary sounds like a good idea, and I do think you should call the police and see what they suggest hun.

I am here if you want to chatxxx

@greenpea 

@Emelia8 @Maggie 

@Anastasia  I cannot lie my heart skipped several beats. I might just take you up on your offer :).Am going for a walk in a little while to clear my head. Love peaxxx

I bet it did pea!

I am a scaredy cat at the best of times let alone what happened to you!

I think you are a very brave pea and I am thankful your son is there with you. 

A walk sounds lovely, listening to the birds and connecing with natuure is so good for the soul. I admire your commitment to doing your walks. I could definitely take a leaf out of your book dear @greenpea 

I am naughty - a very slow start today, still in jammies but I am "working"

My motivation is low today so happy to have you here and we haven't chatted for a long time 🙂

Dear @greenpea 

Heart

Glad you could reach through the censorship to make contact with real people to deal with the shock of the intruder.

Smiley Happy

Hey there @greenpea I am sorry to hear you're feeling frustrated with the forums. It sounds like you had a full on morning and it's so brilliant to see your peers here supporting you. It's also good Son2 was available 🙂 If you have any concerns about the SANE Forums, I really encourage you to reach out via team@saneforums.org so we can support you with the issue.

Whilst the thread is currently not breaking any guideline, SANE Forums has a repetitive criticism of service guideline. This means if there are repeat criticisms, even of the forums, we would need to remove the posts. This is to ensure we don't put potential forum users off using the service or any other that may help them in recovery. Please e-mail us if you'd like further insight on this guideline Heart

I hope your day gets a bit better, and again huge props to everyone for supporting each other!

@greenpea

I hope you get some answers soon
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance