Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

censorship on Sane forums

when I need help I get censored what is the point to any of this

49 REPLIES 49

Re: censorship on Sane forums

you can talk about sh and si and demons but I cannot talk about someone being at my window looking in

@greenpea  💚💚💚

@greenpea 😱💖

Dear Pea .. are you safe? Do you need to call the police? I wish you were able to tell me whats happening. How about I sit with you for a while. and bring you a cuppa?

Emelia 💞

@Emelia8  sitting with me would be great a big thani you. He would be long and truly gone. I have all my windows and doors locked. I always do. Some things that have been happening around the house are strange. Like my son2 woke up a week or two ago with someone loudly shaking the door handle. Thank god for my son2.

@Maggie  Maggie HeartHeart

Oh Pea .. that sounds scarey, it really does. Yes thank goodness you are not on your own there. Son 2 must be a big (literally) comfort in times like this.  @greenpea  You also have Bunny. Does he like to snuggle? 🐇🐰

Wondering if you have spoken to ex-h about any of this? He may have some ideas about what to do.

Em  💕

@Emelia8  Hey Em bunny is a huge comfort shame he isnt a bull terrier. I have spoken to ex and will again about what happened this morning. The thing is the person trod on the creaky board outside my window so I could hear it was a foot step not a little possum or cat definitely a person. It is creepy but yes having my son2 here is a huge comfort. Thank you for being here I really appreciate the company.

@greenpea 

That really is a worry Pea. Im glad you have spoken to ex about it. As it sounds as though this is happening a bit .. It really could be worthwhile reporting it to your local police. They could do drive bys and keep a look out for suspicious behaviour in the area. Its also possible other householders have reported similar incidents.  Concerned for you Pea. 😔🌷

We have some light rain here right now. And chirping birds and carolling magpies just outside my bedroom window. Lovely.

Hows that cuppa going? Ready for another? Perhaps @Maggie would like one too? 🐶🐰

Em 🌷

@Emelia8 @Maggie  Em I would love another cuppa please xxx. I have maggies, ducks, corellas and sometimes galahs where I live :D. Also we have this strange bird which migrates here every year from Papua New Guinea called (not sure of spelling) a crawl. Every time I here it (and it sings out all day lol) I think of spring and summer. We also have a lone currawong and a brush turkey. We are so lucky where we live to have such abundant bird life :). Ex has said I should keep a diary of what has been happening. I am very careful to always keep my doors and windows locked even when I am inside the house ( I originally am a city girl and would never take a risk).

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance