Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Trying to be happy, isn’t working

Dearest @Peri 

Thank you so much for your absolutely beautiful sentiments, they really mean a great deal to me.

Thank you too for sharing your story with me as I know is is never easy and brings up many emotions xxx

Oh my goodness Peri it is no wonder you have mentioned you were feeling sad, it is no wonder with such a heavy weight on your heart around what is going on 😔

Your poor, poor darling grandaughter and son!!! Why oh why would her mother put her through this unnecessarily? Her own agenda? I am so sorry that now it hasn't gone the way her mother had envisioned all of a sudden it's your fault!  Awful Peri and I am so very sorry. My heart breaks for you and your son.

The poor little dear would be so confused. I am hoping by now she has improved and the complications have been resolved? You must be beside yourself with worry?

I wish I could give you a hug and sit with you.

Praying Peri that the there is a good outcome with all of this. I'm sorry that you know all too well the feelings around losing your son, it really isn't a "club" and mother would choose to be part of. 😔💞🙏💞

Hello @Peri 

I see your online. How is your granddaughter/son/you, this awful situation? 

Dear @Anastasia ,

thank you for asking. My granddaughter is getting better and hopefully will be able to go home today. Then she will be able to come and spend her regular nights with her dad from tomorrow.  My son is coping ok thanks.  For some reason today, my anxiety is really high and I just want to sleep..but I have been like that all week. 

I saw my GP last week and she added a different antidepressant into the mix, so I am hoping that will help.

how are you Anastasia and how is your son? I think about this worry that you carry and send you my support and love.

peri

Oh @Peri 

I am so happy to hear this!!!!

Enjoy your special days with both of them xoxo

Not so good my end with my anxiety and the symptoms yesterday a big concern. All I can do is what I can to reduce them when they happen because I don't have much control over them happening if that makes sense. Think I will be  a bit scarce here whilst I juggle at the moment I am sorry but I have you in my heart xoxo

Dear  @Anastasia ,

i am so sorry to hear that your anxiety is so high, I am a bit that way myself yesterday and today.  I know exactly what you mean by not having much control over it. If you need to take time for yourself then that is what you should do.  I have been that way myself when my anxiety and depression are high I tend to retreat 

you take care I am thinking of you

peri

Hello dear @Peri 

I haven't been any support really here the last few days 😞

But need to keep afloat here, in the mean time I know everyone will take care of everyone here.

Hugs and love - an an abundance of strength for both of us, chat soon Peri and take care xox 

My boys gone away and now he needs me and I'm worried about him 😔

I didn't want him to go so soon after discharge, dear God/Universe please keep him safe 😔🙏

Oh @Appleblossom ☹️😭

I think I have to accept that it might happen...how can I possibly ever do that? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance