Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Trying to be happy, isn’t working

Hello and hugs @Peri 

How are you today 

Soo good to hear that you had a good  talk to your sister 

Sending love to you @Peri 

Screenshot_2021-01-23-17-42-33-28.jpg

Dear @Anastasia ,

thank you so much for the flowers they are gorgeous. Are they peonies?  And the loving wishes.  Your support means a great deal to me.  I am ok , but very anxious today I am trying to keep occupied to stop it, butthe thoughts, mostly about nothing! Keep on intruding.  

I hope that you are travelling ok 

love peri

Hello dear @Peri 

I'm sorry you're anxious, I'm glad the flowers helped and you like them. Yes I think they are I love them too. Hang in there beautiful, you are strong. 🤗🙏 When is your granddaughter visiting next? How is your son? Both well I hope x 💕

Dear @Anastasia ,

my granddaughter is here this evening. She will be here for two days. It is lovely, She always spends time with me in my room before her dad puts her to bed.  It is a lovely time.. it is one big advantage of my son living with me, aside from others things about him.  

Ihave arthritis , and my hands are hurting quite badly at the moment.  

How are you Myboy? And what is your thread, I can’t seem to find it

xxperi

Oh that makes me happy to hear @Peri that she's there. Special one on one time with her, priceless 💕🙏

I'm sorry your hands hurt, not good, arthritis is debilitating. Does the weather play a part in how they are? I do hope relief comes for you soon Peri. 🤞🙏

I'm ok thank you for asking. Been a bit of a roller coaster of late but right now things seem to be behaving themselves thank goodness. My thread is Trying to stay Sane. I have a 20 year old son with complex mental health issues and occasionally update there but usually pop in to say hi to people I care about including you. 🌹 Keep taking care dear Peri. Love and hugs always ❤️🤗❤️

Hello @Peri 

I love this and I thought you would too 🌸🤞🙏💞

Thinking of you 🤗

Screenshot_2021-02-20-12-22-22-14.jpg

Hi @Peri @Anastasia 

Just popping by....💜💚💜

Dear @Anastasia ,

i love the picture they are very sweet,  thank you for thinking of me.  I think about you and your son and am amazed at how you manage it all. I have a son who has severe anxiety and helping him sometimes just exhausts me. 

I am so very tired Myboy 

what are those little animals? They look a bit like quokka?

❤️🌠 peri

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance