Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Thoughts

If you don't feel your medication is working, go back to your doctor... and they might be able to find a better working medication for you? ... One I was taking, I felt the same as you and suffered through bad headaches... this new one I have. I felt a change within a week. and no dramatic side effects. ... as for connecting with your therapist, its only natural that you're not gonna feel them or vice versa, at some point in your relationship with them.. hang in there!.. someone told me bad feelings pass... (as do good feelings from time to time.... I guess, which is why we are here... lol!!)

#respect. x

Hi @NatureLover  I am sorry you have been away with depression and hope you are doing better. I am going ok, still some down times but not too bad right now. 

My dear friend @NatureLover  so sorry you're been struggling, I have missed you so much. I'm glad you are here. Do you have a thread hun? I've looked but not found one. It's so like you to check in @Lilly6 when your world is upside down. You have a heart of gold ❤️. Lilly6 if you're free come to The Weekly Friday Feast hun xxx

@Lilly6 wrote:

Hi @NatureLover  I am sorry you have been away with depression and hope you are doing better. I am going ok, still some down times but not too bad right now. 

Thanks for your reply, @Lilly6  and for the update...I'm glad and relieved to hear that things aren't too bad for you. I'm hoping that the down times aren't severe, and that things continue to improve for you...

I'm feeling a bit stronger, thanks...

@Anastasia  thank you for your sweet message! I really appreciate it. My thread is Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum? Thank you for looking Heart I will catch up with your news shortly...

Hi @Lilly6 , thinking of you and wondering how you're doing? I hope things have been more up than down, and that you're doing OK...

Sending lots of best wishes...

Hello @Lilly6 

I haven't seen you around...hoping that things are good for you my friend 

@NatureLover @Shaz51 @eth 

Thinking of you, @Lilly6 ...hoping that everything is OK, that you are OK, and that things are improving for you...

Thanks @NatureLover  this week has been really really hard. A long week at work and stuff in my personal life that has worn me down and I can't take anymore. I feel I am always fighting against the tide and always will be. I can't fight anymore. I am sick of feeling always alone. Sorry for the negativity, I know things were going well. 

Hey @Lilly6 I know it can be tough, its good you can have support. Please take care and make sure to call the support lines should this change or get worse for you so that you have support.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance