Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

I am still struggling, didn’t sleep much again, I feel exhausted and I feel like I am going to cry everything is still really hard I have so much uni work to do and I am just not able to get it done I want to scream but I can’t. 

I am still feeling bad I don’t know what to do and nobody else does either and that is ok but it does get tiring having people just slowly disappear because they feel like they can’t help even though I don’t actually expect that of them. It is like I just want to be able to talk with people about it but instead everyone always wants to fix it instead of just be there to support then they leave because they can’t fix it and they become uncomfortable. Well that makes two of us. Ugh oh well not much I can do about that. It does get lonely though.

there is a lot going on that I can’t talk about right now a lot I wish I could speak about but that I must not utter. I just need to figure it all out slowly. 

Tay
Senior Contributor

Hey, you can always speak on here without fear or judgement.

but only if you feel comfortable 

hi Eden 

is it possible that people are trying to "fix" you because they see you under such distress ? 

also, are you able to communicate to ask for them to listen ? whether it's your treating team or friends or whoever - my advice would be to clarify what you need them to do. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 

I feel the same and am at uni, with kids etc. I can't cope anymore. Today I was exhausted after 7 hours sleep in three days. And I still can't sleep. Meh.

Im tired.

I can't think of better words. Other than your not alone in how you feel. ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance