Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling: TW suicide

I'm hearing you feel you've reached your limit and I'm concerned for you @creative_writer I will send you an email to check in. We all need different supports and our journey's aren't linear. Are you reaching out to your professional supports? 💝

@Paperdaisy❤️I've responded to your email. I just hope the wait for the mental health triage isn't too long because I am running out of patience. But I suppose, it's only been 8 mins so far but feels like forever at this point. I can also reach out to my psych if I need to. 

Hey @creative_writer 

know the place you are in. I have heaps of support around me too…. My psychologist actually told me recently that I have the most support she’s seen of anyone. I see my psychologist weekly, my psychiatrist at least once a month, and then my case manager I see at least twice a week, plus phone calls, and then I have a peer worker through new horizons who calls multiple times a week. But like you, sometimes it just doesn’t seem enough, although I couldn’t tell you what else would help…. What else is missing?!?!

hope calling triage helps 💕

Sitting with you @creative_writer  I hope you aren’t still waiting.

Hi @Bow how are you today?

Hey @Eve7 

fair bit sad and upset at the moment. 

how are you travelling?

That doesn’t sound too good @Bow  what has happened hon?

I’m ok just a bit drained from phone consult with pdoc. I have someone else about to call soon to check on me  🫤

@Eve7  I’ve just had a text message conversation with my older brother which started with me asking if he was coming up for Christmas and it ended with him make it very clear that his on our dads side like he always has been. 

my brother has no idea what it was like growing up for. Going to my dads every second weekend and my dad not even being present. What it was like being treated as the outcast. The things that were done to me. 

sorry your appointment was so draining 😞

Family life can be very tricky at this time of year @Bow 

Sending lots of love 💙💛💙

@Bow maybe MIs often cause people to feel so isolated too. I could ask my psych if we can have more frequent appointments but too scared to do that and the gap fee has also increased. I also have a tendency of disconnecting as a means of coping or fear that I will be judged if I do open up. I have been suggested another service too, but they have a six-month waitlist, and by then who knows if I will need it. Calling the triage helped a bit, they suggested a site where I can start looking for a new psychiatrist. I hope you start feeling better soon ❤️ .

@Eve7 appointments can be draining sometimes, hey. Its been like that quite a bit with my psych lately. Just started a new therapy so it feels like so many emotions that were buried deep are surfacing. I hope you are able to take care of yourself today ❤️

I’ve just stayed in bed @creative_writer but will try and do something useful soon before the day is completely wasted.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance