Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self harm

Hugs @destructive 

BPDSurvivor

Ohhh @destructive 

Have you got a coping box,  things  that you like , reading,  puzzles , music etc 

Thanks @Sphinxly @and @BPDSurvivor 

@Shaz51  I do have some grounding stuff I'm meant to be practicing thanks for the reminder. It weird though I feel like the more I do that the more I feel hazy and odd. Like I'm stuck halfway between here and nowhere. I don't know if that's a bad thing or not but it feels unnerving. was going to try and tell psych about it but had to cancel this weeks appointment 

I know what you mean  my @destructive 

My Mr shaz  is feeling like  that too at the moment 

How about writing  down what you were going to talk about it to your phych and keep it for the next appt 

@Shaz51  Yeah I will try say something next appointment if I can. Speaking is hard for me. It's so frustrating.

does MrShaz know why that happens? I'm not sure if it's cause I'm getting worse or maybe just because I'm paying attention to it now. It was amazing when T asked me to look around home and choose 'anchors' because I realised I don't really even notice. Couldn't choose anything though. Something about a physical object in a place being not right. Don't know why.

I am really having some strong urges again tonight which worries me because of how bad that last one was. I'm feeling not so in control of how bad it gets. I use to be able to negotiate with myself but doesn't seem to be working. I think there is some stuff at the surface that I don't want to acknowledge and so part of me maybe (still getting use to that idea) is wanting to squash it all down. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance