Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Hey @Angels333 I hope you managed to get some more sleep Hon and have been able to tackle the day a bit better than the night. Meds can certainly cause that restlessness - especially until our bodies get used to them. Much love for you Heart

Self harm is happening everyday 😭it's out of control. I am currently waiting in the queue for the suicide call back service.   SH 'D already tonight but the urge is there to do worse.   Sorry for the negativity, it's just my life atm.

@Angels333  Sorry things are so hard for you right now. There is never any need to say sorry about SH. You are coping in the best way you know how to. I hope you’ve received your call back by now. Sitting with you. 💕💜💕💜

Hi @Maggie Yes I just got off the call.  I waited almost an hour to connect which wasn't good as I gave in to my urges waiting.    The call itself was really good the counselor was really great.   I won't go into details as it's triggering but the SH is getting much worse I  feel like I just can't hack it anymore I'm tired of using my DBT skills to no avail. 

Anyway, How are you going?

I know how tough it is when you try all your skills and nothing works @Angels333  Im glad the phone call was helpful. Do you have work today?

I’m up and down, pretty normal for me though. Waiting for things to fall into place in my life. I don’t wait well. 😯😯

I really feel out of control,  the situation is hopeless,  right now I feel defeated.

I tried suicide call back service but they're temporarily out of service I'm not sure what to do!   I know that if I delay and hold off harming I get agitated and it's unbearable. 

I really need help but hospital isn't the answer......I was supposed to see my psychologist on Monday but he canceled due to a family funeral.

Is Sane online available atm @Angels333 

@Maggie  no it's offline too.

I’m presuming lifeline was the one you contacted @Angels333 

Just dropping off the number in case. @Angels333  Lifeline 131114

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance