Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

It all takes time @Angels333 

I am pretty sure your psychogist isn't sick of you - but it is possible she was having a bad day - do you feel strong enough to ask her/him - I know this would be hard

But one thing I really do know about is grief - I know too much - and your loss is very recent - also - something we don't think about when we have a fresh lost is that every other personal loss we have had comes back to add to the hard time we are having

No one is sick of you here though - and maybe you do need a change of medication - have you spoken to your psychiatrist about this yet

All the best Angel - thinking of you

Dec

Hi @Owlunar Thanks for the support. 

Yes my Psychiatrist is changing my medication. 

Really hoping this new one works.....

thinking of you @Angels333 HeartHeart

Yes - thinking of you @Angels333 

And all the best with the different medication - I really hope it makes a difference - fingers crossed

Dec

@Owlunar @Maggie @Shaz51 @Jhaneylena @Zoe7 

Today didn't get off to a great start.

I'm going to ring my Psychiatrist to check he has some blood test and ecg results from Monday, he said once he gets the results he would write me a script for a new antipsychotic.    I'm really hoping this one works, I've tried so many.  I'm at the hospital today for DBT so I hopefully will get to see him while I'm there.

Hoping you're all doing great.

@Zoe7 how did the bird houses go?

All the best today @Angels333 .

Goodluck with it all today @Angels333 Birdhouses all done and displayed in the Expo. It finished yesterday so have to pack it up this morning. Kids can then take them home tomorrow.

I missed reading about it @Zoe7 did you post an update somewhere that I missed?    Well done, you're so crafty/artistic 

I hope you have a good day too @Maggie  sending coffee to you🍵🍵🍵🍵 we should start a Caffeine thread!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance