Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Ralph
Contributor

Sane Forums is insane

This is the only place I can find where I can write something on SANE this website is wanting me to get my iPad and jump on it, all I can say about SANE is it’s insane.

Why do you make a website literally impossible to use no instructions why?

As far as I can, see  SANE it is utterly impossible to understand how to use, it is there to mock, to put down, to grind under foot, to make the person trying to use it vomit. It is there for the computer elite, certainly not for the computer fumbler.

See you later for ever.           Ralph 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Sane Forums is insane

Hi @Ralph , sorry you are frustrated with the site.  It does take a bit of time to get used to.  I don't think its for the computer elite.  There is a help page.  I think you are getting the hang of it.

https://saneforums.org/t5/help/faqpage

Hey @Ralph  really sorry to hear you've found the site challenging. Feel free to send us an email to team@saneforums.org and we will help you out. 

Hearing you that it is not a level playing field re ease of access to services.

Sad you struggled so much just to get posted.

@Ralph 

Smiley Happy

Ralph it's good to hear feedback that your iPad is having issues. Hint: site operators maybe test this interface with an iPad some more for potential issues?

There are so many different operating system/screen/browser combinations. Ralph may have just discovered a weakness or bug in the interface.

I am using my iPhone and cannot move it at all, or I will loose my signal. I really appreciate people responding to me, 

I have a blind rage problem and I seriously don’t want to offend anyone. 

I have a mind going blank problem.

I start typing and I surprise myself what comes out. 

This is a place where the mad can be accepted.       Ralph 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance