Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Piecing the shattered glass together

All good @creative_writer  - I can see what you wrote, but can see why you decided to edit. Not sure if you've seen this handy lil guide but might be a good one to bookmark if ever you're unsure.

@Jynx, I posted it without thinking. My words sometimes come out when I am emotionally overwhelmed. But today has been pretty shit to get to that stage. Just trying to do what I can do stay safe.

All good @creative_writer it's been a rough one for you. You're doing amazing, in my eyes 😊💜

@Jynx, I might reach out again to SANE tom if I need to. I have a counsellor appointment tom too in the afternoon.
❤️ 🙂

Nice one @creative_writer that's what they're there for 😊

Hope the appt is helpful in the ways you need 💜

@Jynx. I probably need sleep, once I am in bed, it's easier to stay safe. I just hope I wake up feeling better tom. Might catch you another time. Goodnight 🙂 ❤️ . Hope you have a restful night.

Rest well @creative_writer I'm sure we'll cross paths again soon 💜

So I had a rough start to the morning, a body flashback. I don’t know why it happened, I hadn’t had one for a while. So emotionally I have been struggling. Now, I don’t feel like being productive with uni since mood is off. All I’ve done is self-care this morning. My arm also hurts a bit and slightly swollen, I sort of slipped, but I’m okay. So no cleaning for me today. My closet really does need sorting, I guess it’ll have to wait. So I’ve done nothing productive and feel pretty shit about that.

I hate having to block tears.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance