Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Partner with both MH issues and cancer

Thinking especially of you @Emelia8 whilst watching the pink cricket test match.

Thank you @Former-Member 😄

Ive donated to the McGrath Foundation for years. And this year I donated again by buying 3 pink seats. One for my Mum, one for me and one for @Anastasia because she had a bc scare only a month or so ago. And coz shes my dear friend. 💕

I have been enjoying the cricket.

My radiation treatment starts tomorrow, and my anxiety is increasing around that. A little scarey, as are the side effects of the oral chemo pills. 😳

How is Mr Darcy getting along? @Anastasia s Dad has scans this week too. Always a worrying time.

Emelia 💞

Sending gentle thoughts your way @Emelia8 , listening quietly in the background. Hoping these treatments will knock out any rogue cells.

images - 2020-12-24T085726.693.jpeg

@Anastasia 

Thinking of you and yours too.

images - 2021-01-11T102720.989.jpeg

Thank you dear @Former-Member 💜

@Former-Member 

Quick tag here as I don't want to go off topic in the decluttering thread. Mr Darcy has terminal pancreatic cancer (stage IV now). Pain is a factor, OCD type symptoms are up. In the last week there has been a noticeable change in appetite, faitgue starting to set in. Not end stage yet, but prognosis is months.

Hugs @Former-Member 🥰

Hello and hugs @Smc , @RMG , @Emelia8 , @Anastasia , @Former-Member 

Hello and hugs back @Shaz51 

@Former-Member @Emelia8 @RMG @Smc 

❤️💚💜💛💙

Oh no, @Former-Member, i've missed that, the S4 Ca 😞 Thought it was just the MI struggles, Very sad, and nasty painful the pancreas I'm told, and not likely to see the end of
the pandemic. Not surprising OCD is worse. Horrible so many have to die like this. Why hasn't God installed an off switch? And so hard on you, wish I could make you a casserole or something. . . So sorry hun, I have thought you've been quieter than usual and will try remember where to find you. Sending Prayers n hugzz your way 💕 Gosh a lot of people are going through the mill here this summer. 🙏 Thinking of you too @Shaz51 💕

Thinking of you too @Former-Member  and sending you lots of tender hugs  too 💖💖💝💝

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance