Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: OCD and Anxiety are destroying my life

@Amour_Et_Psyché thank you, I must be doing something to set filters off. I think I'm rather incompatible with forums.

You're right, there's no magic fix @2qwerty. It's work, so much work. I really hope you keep trying to find the right medical professionals to help you. They're out there somewhere. 

I used to be very addicted to The Sims. Lately I've been playing Two Point Hospital on PC, it's fun, helps me tune out my thoughts. 

@Molliex I'm not sure I'm cut out for it, the work, I don't even know what I have to do. But I struggle with keeping up with basic stuff, I don't think I can prioritise it the way I am supposed to. I never keep up with things I have to, I do my best but takes only one thing to derail all my progress and it's like I never started at all.
Sims is oddly addictive, but then I forget about it, sometimes for years, before getting obsessed again. It's weird. I've probably spent about 600 bucks on expansions for it now.
Sometimes it's easier to watch other people play games on YouTube rather than play myself, so I do that too.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance