Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Numb again

@Zoe7 

Good to see your name pop up here . Hope you are doing good 

Not well physically @Pollyotter but my MH is going okay.

@Zoe7 I am so sorry. 

What has been going on? .

I have been feeling unwell since yesterday @Pollyotter I had hoped it would pass once I got to work and got moving but I felt even worse so did not have a choice but to come home. Pretty much just been work, work and more work for me since school went back 2 weeks ago. It is hard work but going well. I am actually enjoying my job again - teaching Art now 3 days a week and on class 2 days - so although it is a lot of extra work I am coping okay so far.

I read you had a fall - how are you feeling today?

@Zoe7 

I am sorry that its been extremely hard on you.

Self care seems to be in order of the day . 

When last did that happen?

Yes how clumbsy is that hey . 

I am doing ok. 

I am looking like I am sitting at attention but I am just taking pressure of the side . 

I have occasional pain because of my IBS @Pollyotter but usually pretty well managed with diet and medication. Not so good the last 2 days and hoping that is all it is and it improves today.

Yes clumsy of you but it happens. Look after yourself and see a doc if you need to Hon Heart

@Zoe7 

That is not good at all. 

Look after yourself hun its worth it. 

I am trying to @Pollyotter Snuggled up on the couch staying warm and resting is a good start.

@Zoe7 

Definitely 

I always resort to the peppermint team for them days . it helps a bit. 

I eat a lot of ginger to help with my stomach @Pollyotter Not a fan of peppermint tea but maybe should try it again to see if it helps.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance