Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

I don`t eveen what to go out tonight -- i know mr shaz does not want to go

Yeah @Shaz51  often we dont want to go out, but push ourselves.  From  the other thread it sounds it was for a really good charity and you have been so active. 

HeartHeartHeart

It is good to keep doing those things and it helps us get through the other tougher things.

Also great to share the Carer's hat.  If Mr Shz also gets clear carer skills he might manage his own mental health better.

Take Care Bella

Smiley Happy

ohhhh very true my wonderful friend @Appleblossom Smiley Very Happy

sometimes we want to give up and not do things , but glad we did go

and mr shaz even won the drawing game last night

and Mr shaz even said that I spoke very well last night -- wowowoSmiley Very Happy

mr shaz gets very tired from a certain point and needs to go home , but that is ok xx

@Former-Member, @greenpea , @Owlunar , @Ali11 , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Adge , @Faith-and-Hope 

helllooo and hugs  @Appleblossom , @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Ali11 , @Jacques , @Former-Member , @outlander , @Adge , @Determined , @Smc  HeartHeart

:

after not working for 2 days due to being sick , decided to work this morning , would be finished at lunch time and then have the afternoon off

dropped the tests off at the hospital and went to work

was I wrong , while working i got the biggest pains in belly ever , wow , did finish and was glad to be home

then had lunch and then had to take mum up to the hospital to get her leg redressed ,

the results were that mum`s skin cancer are bad ones and need to come out , mum has decided not to get them removed

3 hours later and we are home -- tired now

mr shaz just made me a nice cup of coffeeSmiley Very Happy

Wow @Shaz51 

I missed your post about the bad belly pains you got after working - but yes - Mr Shaz made you a cup of coffee which is really great to know about

best coffee - best baristabest coffee - best baristaGoodonyer Mr Shaz

I'm rather glad your Mum is deciding against having the rest of her skin cancers attended to - that would be an immense strain on her

She must have spent time in the sun when she was young - and enjoyed it - and she is getting on in years now and it seems that for her enough is enough

Harder fo you though

Dec

hello and hugs @Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Ali11 , @outlander , @Determined , @Smc , @Adge , @Faith-and-Hope , @Dec ,@Sherry Heart

i was soo uncomfortable last night , lots of aches and pains ,felt like my a band of pain right around the middle , I think it was my scolisis playing up but not sure , soo wrote down the quesions to ask my encrinologist and kidney doctor on the 26th

my tests came back from the hospital and it is all ok

Mr shaz had gall bladder attack last night

mum`s leg is healing nicely , and she as ordered 4 meals with meals on wheels a week now

we did a big cleanup at mum`s today , taking things to the op shop and other things to the dump

@Shaz51, how are you feeling about your Mum's decison re. skin cancers? I agree with @Owlunar  that it's probably the better decision, but it sort of says that your Mum's accepting that she might not be around long enough for the pain of the process to be worth the bother.

We've got that sitting in the bckground with my parents, particularly my Dad. He's been very clear for a long time that he doesn't want to linger if something "final" happens. Brain says it's the best choice, heart says I wish we could keep him forever.

I agree @Smc 

About your Dad - if he doesn't want to "linger" if anything serious happens have you thought about getting a Do Not Resusitate Order organised for him so this is all legally understood?

Both my parents had these organised - both were elderly when their time came and there weren't any problems and personally - when my time comes I will be ready to go without any drama too

I have read some of your story - it can be really hard to have elderly parents - it seems you have a realistic understanding about your Dad

Dec

I agree  @Smc , @Owlunar  and sending hugs Heart

my mum is constantly saying every day now comments of not being around for much longer

my yearly health plan is finished @Owlunar , @Smc , @Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Determined , @Former-Member 

have to make a appt to get a new one

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance