Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

hello and thank you @Emelia8@Appleblossom@Smc@eth@Anastasia@Adge@Faith-and-Hope@Maggie@Determined@outlander@Jacques , @Former-Member 

as you have gathered by now that I have had a very big week 

the week before it rained for 8 days straight so you can imagine we had to catch up with all the mowing jobs 

had blood tests and kidney is stable but had to have a another blood tests as the results shows abnormal levels, soo will get the second results this wednesday 

Mr shaz back has been soo bad this week and his knee is starting to give out at times 

thinking my mum is getting old age dementia 

my MIL has hd laser treatment on both of her  eyes last week 

we had had to do repairs on our mower and my push mower is in the repair shop 

Looks like my latest post  was deleted for some reason @Emelia8 , @Anastasia , @eth , @Appleblossom , @Smc , @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @greenpea , @BlueBay 

I read it @Shaz51 💔 and it brought hot angry tears to my eyes knowing what you were subjected to.

I'm so sorry. You never deserved any of that, and certainly none of it was your fault.

Thats really horrible and I am so sorry you were subjected to such abuse.

Gentle understanding hugs coming your way my dear Shaz.

Emelia 💞

I read your post @Shaz51  before it got deleted. and I'm very sorry for what you went through. I shouldn't have posted my story   

I'm really sorry. 
I feel I'm to blame now for triggering you 

I am sorry 

I should delete my post.  It's causing too my psin for others. 

hugs @Shaz51  xxx

No @BlueBay , @Emelia8 , I am sharing with you to let you know that I understand  xoxo 

Soo my sisters it is time to keep  on keeping on  and for us to be strong  and to carry on 

Forward together  xoxo 

No @BlueBay  please do not delete your post. Its an important topic to be brought into the open. This stuff should not be hidden. To do so allows it to take a hold and make us feel we are somehow to blame. And that is not the case. Im glad you spoke of it. Yes it brought up a disturbing memory for me, and subsequently for @Shaz51  as well. But I think Shaz would agree with me, that to finally talk about it ... it loses some of the power the incident has over you. So ... thank you Bluebay.

Emelia 🌺

Thank you my sisters  @Emelia8 , @BlueBay  HeartHeart

I am ok xxcc  and sitting with you  

So sorry @Shaz51  I missed it. I went looking around for a post ... still dont know.  Glad the others knew what was going on.  Gentle Hugs from me.

Heart

I'm really sorry @Shaz51 @Emelia8 

❤️❤️ xxoo

Thank you @Appleblossom , maybe I had a word out of place for it to be deleted,  usually you get a email message but I can not see one yet 

So I was sharing my experiences which goes with @Emelia8 , @BlueBay  experiences in not feeling good 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance