Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

ha ha @Ali11  B12 means eating more clam, mussel crab        salmon  beef  eggs (whole)  milk xxx

Yum @Shaz51, seafood is so good for us Smiley Happy 

Do you feel when your cousin asks about you Mum she is making a judgement on you rather than having your Mums interests at heart @Shaz51 ?--- after having a big talk with my cousin last night , I think she is thinking about both of us @Former-Member , the last time she saw mum , it made her soo upset ( think she was surprised )

@Ali11, mum`s blood test results all came back good except she is low in sodium , and the doctor is concerned about her BP meds , she wants to up the dose but mum gets headaches and eye ache

@outlander, @Owlunar , @Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @Determined 

Hi @Shaz51 

I understand your cousin I think - I feel in a similar way - caring about you and your health issues and the responsibility of Mr Shaz - tough one that - Mr Shaz -

And your Mum's independence too - but she could help everyone by taking council help and I do know how intrusive that can be -

And about your Mum's BP medication - there are a lot of different preparations and if she tries something else she might find a slightly higher dose on something else might not give her headaches and eye aches - trying different kinds might be tricky

Perhaps she needs a little bit of salt on her dinner - makes it tastier if it's not a problem

It's not an easy path Shaz - your Mum is pretty tired - I think your cousin could be a good ally - it's great you had a good chat with her

Dec 

I think your cousin could be a good ally --- me too sometimes my @Owlunar 

her dad ( my uncle ) is the one that passed away in march

my cousin and the family don`t know much at all about mr shaz , they have experienced depression and anxiety so ( mr shaz is ok !!!!!)

having bipolar 11 and other dianogisis is a little bit differnt

yes mum is tired , does not want anymore surgeries , she is 88 and I know  my cousin whats the best for her aunty

but there is a point that I need to respect what my mum wants ( sometimes hard )

with my dad (my cousin said that i did not see my dad pass away ) --- ammm yes I did !!!, he was alive when the police came and told me

That's great that your mum's blood tests came back good @Shaz51, what do you have to do to help improve her sodium? 

@Ali11  the doctor was going to put her on salt tablets but said if mum puts salt on everything she will be ok xx

sorry my second mum @Owlunar  , hope i have not upset you xxxxxx

Hello @Ali11 , @outlander , @Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @Former-Member 

we did some of mum`s trimming yesterday and mum wanted to join in xx

@Shaz51 Its great you are around so much for your mother and its great she wanted to join in.  The more we keep active and engaged as we age ... the better.

Smiley HappyHeart

@Shaz51 🤗💙💙
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance