Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

No he just said last week he would call me today. I don’t have his phone number so I can’t like ask him. I do have his email but he said I have to email through the admin so not sure if he would get it. I could send him an email to his utas one I guess but I just don’t want to take up his time and not sure he would like it as he said to send it to the admin one I may just send them an email and they might pass it onto him @tyme.

I was looking forward to the chat I have really needed it but if he doesn’t call I’ll just hope we can chat next week.

Fair enough. I think it would be good to email admin @Birdofparadise8 - just to follow it up.

I've been there before where you are told you have an appointment, but then the other side doesn't show up.... I tend to get upset until I understand the reason why.

What are you up to today anyway? Working?

Yeah it can be @tyme

No not today I am just at home. I did go for a walk and had some suicidal thoughts again. I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself. 

I have my rehearsal at 4:00 to 7:30 for our concert on Sunday so that will be a good distraction I suppose. 

I sent them an email so hopefully I will hear something. 

Are you doing much this afternoon? 

They replied back and said they will get him to call me next Wednesday to confirm and appointment for Thursday. So it looks like he won’t be calling me. They said the clinic is closed. Though he said he was going to call me so that’s annoying @tyme

Awww @Birdofparadise8 - I'm sorry to hear that. I know you have been waiting for this call.

But yes, you are right. Hopefully the dance rehearsal will provide you some relief in the form of distraction.

As for me, this arvo, I'm going to set up a plan of attack to get my work done. I know I have been procrastinating. So I'm going to write a list of achievable goals along with the deadlines to get stuff done!

How about you?

Yep I’m a bit disappointed now and you know what when he calls next week I’ll be like “it’s fine don’t worry that you forgot to call” but right now I’m like I really needed that space to talk through all the shit that has developed since I last spoke to him. 

That sounds like a good plan @tyme

I was actually thinking about calling Kids Helpline as there is a counselor on there I talk to so I might do that if she is available  we usually talk once a week so that’s been helpful. Then maybe read a bit of my book and it will be time for me to go to ballet.  

Is ballet finished yet @Birdofparadise8 ?

How are you feeling?

Yeah at home just watching some YouTube.

Could be feeling better hahah. 

What are you up to @tyme

I could be feeling better too!!! @Birdofparadise8 !

I bought my niece and nephew a Happy Meal tonight... so I had a burger... I feel so gross after it lol... 

serves me right, eh!

I'll be wrapping up soon, but I look forward to speaking to you tomorrow 🙂

Sorry to hear that is everything going okay for you? 

Yeah I was a bit naughty as well and had KFC.

All good I’m going to bed shortly as well I have work tomorrow. 

Have a good night and talk tomorrow hope it’s better for you then today @tyme.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance