Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

Hi @Birdofparadise8 

I'm good. How are you today? Being bored at work is definitely no fun!

❤️

I suppose I’m getting by taking things one day at a time. Wouldn’t say I am that great but oh well @hanami

Sometimes taking things one day at a time is the best thing to do. When you aren't feeling the best, looking too far forward makes things seem all too hard. One day, one hour, one minute at a time, can be a really good strategy for your mental health healing.

❤️

Yeah maybe just in a lot of pain right now I don’t know how to keep going @hanami 

It sounds so tough for you @Birdofparadise8 . But taking these small steps by taking each day as it comes is a good way right now. Also making sure you're taking time to be kind to yourself by doing small things you enjoy or find comfort in ❤️

Hi @Birdofparadise8. I didn’t have a good nights sleep and woke up hearing a crash, probably was a dream though.

I hope you start feeling better soon 💖🫂

Hi @hanami. I hope today is going smoothly for you 💖

Oh snap @creative_writer . I was just about to say hi to you!

Hope you're okay despite a bad night's sleep. I'm going well ❤️

@hanami, I was thinking about you lol. I’ve been distracted with self care stuff today. I’ve been having a pamper session today. I just hope I don’t spiral later today. I do have my counsellor appointment shortly too.

Do you have much planned for today?

💖

Crossing all my fingers and toes that you don't spiral. Funny how we are all different. When my mental health was bad I would wake up in a spiral and then improve as the day went on. By evening I was a different person to the one that woke up. 

Pampering and self-care sound like good things to do to keep yourself in a good place. Plus a counsellor session.

For me, my daughter has spent a couple of nights away from home and is coming home today. So I'm just looking forward to seeing her. She doesn't go out that much (even though she's 19), a bit of a homebody. Which is nice for me because she's great to hang out with. But it's great she went away for a couple of nights with her friends. They went to a concert in Sydney of one of her favourte singers, Phoebe Bridgers.

😍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance