Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

Yes yes @Birdofparadise8 - all will be well 🙂

LOL. Junk food galore... 

I really look forward to catching up with you tomorrow 🙂

Have a goooooood rest!

Heya @Birdofparadise8 ,

How are you? Anything special happening today?

Hey @tyme 

Just helping people in covid at home + today so that's been interesting. 

Slowly my mood has gotten worse over the past few hours, but I hope it won't get any worse. 

How are you going today, you doing anything interesting? 

Hey @Birdofparadise8 

Hope you are doing ok! 

I'm doing better today @Birdofparadise8 - I feel better after a chillaxing day today.

I sort of feel I have my next few days nicely planned out and not too stressful which is good.

I had some good walks today which my body has really needed. I think the fresh air and sun makes a huge difference.

I haven't finished all the work I was set out to do - yet, but it is making progress!

Are you studying at the moment, or are you on break? Did ballet help relieve some stress yesterday?

Thank you @tyme @Captain24 

That sounds like a nice day. 

Not doing that great but oh well. 

I just had work. I have finished studying for the year. 

Do you want to talk about it @Birdofparadise8.

Im here to listen if you need.

When is the concert? 

It’s just everything I guess just feeling sad pretty down in the dumps but I am most days anyway so nothing new hahaha. 

The concert is on Sunday so that exciting I’m getting nervous. 

I went to my cousins house for her sisters birthday it was okay but she didn’t even talk to me so that wasn’t very nice I thought. I understand she wants boundaries but not even having the decency to even say hello or ask how I am or just generally conversation hurts a bit. 

Thanks for letting me chat @Captain24 it really means a lot. 

Is there anything that you do that lifts your mood even a little? I know only to well how hard it is. 

Im sorry about your cousin. It would have been nice for her to make general conversation. But also is there something going on with her that she’s not ready to talk about? 

How exciting Sunday!! I miss concert time so much. It was always hard work though. I had to set up the night before and it would be late then make all the last minute alterations to the costumes. I never got any sleep! Then danced all day and packed everything up at the end. But it was so worth it. I loved it! 

I try heaps of stuff but not much works anymore. I try meditation, reading, watching tv and going for a walk but the defiantly hasn’t been helping if anything making the suicidal thoughts worse. Gosh I just wish I could get a break from everything. 

I’m not sure she does have anxiety but she talked to everyone else in our family but me. So that is why it makes me feel worse. 

Yeah I’m really looking forward to it. I can’t wait but I don’t want it to be over as it’s my last one with my current dance school with me moving next year. 

Thanks @Captain24 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance