Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: No Not Again

Hi @outlander thanks again for checking in. I'm pretty exhausted but I'm doing ok. Yea last night was not a good night. Sorry for the late reply I ended up connecting with my psychologist this afternoon. Hope you are feeling well. 

Hi @Former-Member thanks for checking in. No apologies needed. We all have to look after ourselves firstly so I'm glad you were able to get some rest. I am doing ok just feeling exhausted. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am so glad you are feeling ok and that you where able to connect with your psychologist this afternoon. Please when you post tag me as I would like to be there for you as much as I can. 

I am trying to keep my anxiety at bay, but I need to go get some groceries and being out there freaks me out. 

Will check in with you later @Lee82 💖

Hi @Former-Member @so sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I have been organising my kids bedrooms and they have been taking a lot longer than I thought. I understand that going shopping can be an anxious time. I always work myself up before I do certain things and so my psychologist always tells me to try and practice positive thinking.
I will definitely start tagging you in my posts. I would like to try and support you through your tough times too. However I'm sure how much help I will be but I am always here to listen as I have been told I am a great listener. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

All good @Lee82 , we all still have stuff we have to do. I am not sure how much help I will be to you either but it's nice to know someone is willing to listen. 💖

Did you end up going shopping @Former-Member? How has your night been? 

just checking in with you both @Lee82 @Former-Member
sorry ive not been around as much its been a little bit of a tough day cause of an anniversary and a few other things
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander , anniversaries are tough, sending you huge hugs my friend💖

I'm sorry to hear things have been tough for you today @outlander . So sweet of you to check in. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I did go to the shops but had a complete meltdown afterwards. I can't do it right now and I should have known better but the only person to help me is my ex husband and I just didn't want to ask him again. I forgot the kitty litter so went back to the shops and this time I had a experience I have never experienced before. I could see germs on everything that's it I am done with the outside world. 

How is your night my friend

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance