Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

How about writing down tonight a list of things in the order they have impacted you the most and give that to her to work through with you @Snowie If you cannot find the words then they are already written there for her to guide you.

Thanks @Zoe7 @outlander 

I might try and write down some things tonight. There seems to be so much but so little at the same time 🤔🤔 I always seem to struggle talking about me and it seems so weird to go back to seeing her in person. Hoping the nerves settle with some cuddles tonight 🐶

How are you both going?

You don't even need to think too much @Snowie Just write what comes into your mind when it does then tomorrow you can both sort it out together - sometimes having that 'other' person see how jumbled things are gives them a much better insight into how things have really been going.

No doubt you are nervous Hon - 7 months is a long time - it is a bit like starting with a new person but you already know them beforehand (if that makes sense). There will not be that usual flow or connectivity that you have when you see someone regularly so it is a bit daunting. 

I am okay - still cleaning and watching the cricket lol

Thanks @Zoe7 , there seems to be a lot in my head spinning around 😬

Sounds like you are getting some things done today. Hopefully you have had some rest in between too hon. I too am watching the cricket after shovelling stones all afternoon. Ahh the joys of gardening but at least it kept me busy!!

Have you got much planned for tomorrow?

Get those things on paper now while they are spinning around Hon then you can leave them on the paper until tomorrow @Snowie 👍 If you need - write them here in whatever way they come out...

More cleaning and sorting tomorrow - should have it all done then and can head back out into the garage to get some more done in there. Just about to wash the floor under the bed - has not seen a mop in years lol

Hopefully writing them down helps 

Sounds like another busy day for you hon @Zoe7 Please remember to take some time for yourself too. 

Might go try a bath, hopefully that helps and a little self care is always a good idea 😊

Take care hon and happy moping!

I hope writing things down helps @Snowie and also that bath - I love a relaxing bath for self-care ...with bubbles Smiley Tongue

Bedroom floor mopped under the bed - now I have to wait for it to dry and put everything back ...had a little side trip (literally) and had to get the carpet cleaner out to soak up all the water I spilled on the rug Smiley Frustrated Tobes was very concerned - little sweetheart - but no damage done 👍

Thinking of you today @Snowie  and hoping all goes well for you with your appt.

💙💜💙

good luck at your appt today @Snowie hope all goes ok Heart

@outlander @Eve7 💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance