Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Firstly @Snowie you have nothing to be sorry for and secondly - you have every right to be here and gain support for what you are going through. You are not in a good place and if we cannot be here for you when you are dealing with all this then what is the point of the forum!!!! It is also through our own struggles that we can empathise with you, share with you and care for you - and that has to be a positive for us all - we are in this together no matter what we are all feeling or going through and you deserve just as much support as anyone - and while I am about that is exactly what you will get Hon ...unconditional support. You are loved here my sweet Snowie and we want to be here for you - it is hard to be suffering so much but to be alone in that suffering is even worse - so know you are not alone and we are here for you Heart

Well said @Zoe7

@Sans911 @Snowie 💜

Everyone is in a different space on their journey through MI @Snowie. So yes, some are managing a little better. That doesn't necessarily mean that you need to be at their level. What you are going through is a living hell. That's severe enough by my standards & I'm sure many professionals and peers would agree. So while you're in this part of your journey, you need support more than you need to give support to others. That's perfectly acceptable. I don't want you to be sorry. Because I don't feel less supported by you atm. Just your presence here on the forum is supportive because I'm in the company of friends that understand me without having to speak. That is so valuable and validating.

@Snowie 💜

Been thinking about you all day @Snowie Still sitting with you Hon and letting you know how much you mean to us and how loved you are Heart

Nice to 'see' you @Snowie Sending you much love and some hugs Heart

Am thinking of you all

@Zoe7I hope work is ok for you today

@outlanderlast day of holidays for you hun. I hope you get some much needed me time

@Sans911I know you were starting uni today, I hope it is going well.

Thanks for all of your support

Are you ok @Snowie ?  I’m around for a bit if you want a chat. 

@Snowie, sending you hugs Heart

are you ok , we are here for you xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance