Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie , I know where you are because I’ve been there over and over for years, and many attempts. I’m not through yet, my session today was about si and how strong it’s been lately. I hear you and feel for you. I’m not a strong person at all but somehow still here. You can get through this too. 

0C83CB72-E410-4B39-83C7-D55E3984A22C.jpegIMG_0303.jpegThank you for reaching out your hand of support.Thank you for reaching out your hand of support.

Thanks @Teej for understanding.

I don't feel strong enough to survive this any longer.

I don't want to distress anyone on here with my problems.

I am unworthy, useless and done.

Just get through tonight @Snowie , just tonight is all you need to do. 

Sending hugs and hope. 

Hi @Snowie ,

My name is Buddy13 and I am a moderator for SANE.

Sorry to hear you are having a difficult time.

I have sent you an email to check in.

Kindest Regards

Sitting with you too @Snowie  .... 💜❄️🤝💕

Sending you a bucketload of 💙 this morning @Snowie

@Snowie Those feelings are so hard to get through and when the intensity of them make you feel like there is no other way out it can feel like there is only one direction to take. You know I know that only too well. There are few words that can help when you feel like this and the only thing that helped me through was the very wonderful people here that sat with me, encouraged me and supported me until those feelings eased a little - and they will ease Hon. I know right now it does not feel like that so we are here to hold you up in the meantime because you are special to us, worthy of our support and very much cared for. Heart

7140376D-7294-4BB8-B7D1-72786656EF9D.jpeg

@Snowie ❄️💕

@Snowie ❤❤

So good to 'see' you tonight @Snowie No response necessary Hon but sending you my love and here if you need Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance