Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I hope the maintenance ECT goes well for you @Eve7 

Am glad to be back amongst you all 💜💜

tricky days for me @Snowie but still here 

417BE03E-ACB5-4500-8E70-C29EFE419F3B.jpeg

@Snowie  💜💜

Hi @Snowie 

I hope you’re going ok at home after your lovely holiday and are managing to sleep at night.

Thinking of you

love Eve

💜💜💜💜💚

@Eve7 💜💜

Good morning @Snowie 

hope today is full of sunshine for you

💛☀️💛

@Snowie i missed your update! Im really glad you all had a great time away. Not alot of reception isnt always a bad thing, abit like a tech detox.
Howve you been since you got back home? Are your kids still on school holidays?

Morning my sweet @outlander 

I have been ok hun. Just trying to get things done here which is keeping me busy.

Did school unifroms, shoes and stationary yesterday so another thing ticked of my list.

I have a pdoc appointment today (by phone) which hopefully helps a bit. I would still rather it in person but am happy I don't have to spend an hour driving in to his office 😒

I finally have an appointment next Monday with my psychologist. I am assuming it will be via zoom again which I am a little irritated about. I would rather see her in person but I guess I should be happy that I have at least got an appointment.

The kids are still on school holidays. They go back in about two weeks.

I am really missing our chats hun but am finding myself exhausted by the end of the day so am going to sleep earlier then normal. I just seem to have no energy and am forcing myself to do things during the day. I try and write a list of things I need to do and don't seem to get even close to finishing of the list. Oh well, another day and attempt.

I do hope things a going a little better for you hun and hope that you are getting some time to yourself hun. Take care of yourself sis, you are so important to me. 

Lots and lots of love and hugs sweetheart 💜💜

Good morning @Snowie 

I hope today goes really well for you. It’s good you are getting so much done!

💜💙💜

im glad youve been ok @Snowie
well done on getting plenty of things ticked off the list even if its not all of it on the same day at least your getting some things done.

im glad your supports are around more now except its a shame its still on the phone or on zoom. i thought vic was going well with restrictions? id have thought you mightve been able to at least see one of them in person if you wore a mask..

yeah i get being exhausted, hopefully we might catch each other online for a chat soon. im exhausted too, much more lately. i have a check up with the gp tomorrow even my bp has been quite low esp for someone who has normally high bp and just not been overly well so she might have some answers too. going to get a refferral for a new allergenist that is covered by medicare-bit of a wait and its quite abit away but at least it itll be free or very low cost so im ok with that.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance