Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Oh hun, you are really struggling today, aren't you? But you are doing all the right things to try to take care of yourself. Hugs and hugs sweetie ❤️💜

Well done @Snowie You are looking out for yourself and it is good you have the support of H to help you do that. Heart

Is H home now @Snowie. You've made it through another hour.

@Snowie

I'm leaving this important article for you to read TODAY. I'm still here right next to you. 💜❤️💙https://themighty.com/2017/09/letter-reminder-to-stay-when-feeling-suicidal-help/?utm_source=Mighty_...

Still here for you too Hon - hoping H is home and you have spoken to your pdoc.

Love and hugs to you @Snowie 💙💜💚🧡💛

I shouldn't have rung H. It just makes him worry more and now I feel bad that he had to come home from work early because of me. Now he wants to know everything that is happening and says that I dont tell him anything anymore. I just cant seem to win today. Nothing I do is right anymore.  I cant go on like this

Have you spoken to your pdoc yet @Snowie?

@Zoe7 no he hasn't called back yet 

Maybe give him another call Hon and see if he is available - it sounds like you need to talk to him @Snowie and know your options. It is a horrible place to be in where you are right now and pressure from your H is not helping. It is nice that he cares enough to want to know what is going on for you but I understand you can't really explain that either - suchm a hard position to be in. Here for you Hon - with whatever you need tonight. Heart

@Zoe7I've left another message. He is probably finished for the day now.

H is angry with me now, I can tell by the way he is speaking to me. I should have just shut my mouth and not said anything to him. He just makes things worse for me when he gets like this. Grrrrr I should have known this was going to happen and just stayed quiet. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance