Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hey there @Snowie 

I'm sorry to hear that today has been a bit challenging for you.

Unfortunately our webchat might be off the radar for quite a while, would connecting through Lifeline webchat or SCBS be something that could be helpful? 

Our drop in line is still available if you need it as well

Sending hugs

That's a shame @amber22 The Sane chat normally helps really well.

I have already contacted SCBS today.

@Snowie wrote:

Today has gone downhill quite quickly. Keep dissociating.

Reached out for help and just got told the same old thing.

Sorry to hear @Snowie ...wishing for hope for you and that the thoughts will be manageable 💙 Also for enough support when you need it. 

Thanks @NatureLover 

I slept crap last night again. Went and saw my gp this morning. Just sat there and didn't say much, just answered a few questions and got what I needed. Should have told her more but was worried she wouldn't let me leave.

I hope you are going ok.

I really miss the SANE chat too @Snowie I do wonder what is wrong with it for it to be down for such a long time. Maybe it needs rebuilding. 
Part of my job with my church was updating our website and I was terrified of pressing the wrong button and messing the whole thing up. 

I’m sorry you didn’t feel able to talk and be honest with your gp. hope today picks up for you hon

I am wondering if they will ever have the chat going again @Bow 

Maybe they will just use the phone line. 

I am struggling to do anything today. I know I should get up and try and do something but the only thing I have managed to do is go to the gp this morning. I just want to crawl into bed and disappear.

I’m sorry your day isn’t going well @Snowie 

Ive just been for a walk, not far but I have done something as well as a load of washing.

Its such a beautiful day here and now I’ve shut myself inside.

Please stay safe my friend 😊

Well done for accomplishing some things today @Eve7 

I have to go pick up kids from school so can't take too many prn. 

Will see how I go when I get home. 

Trying to stay safe.

I took prn with my night meds last night and had the best night’s sleep @Snowie so I might do the same tonight.

Will d be able to drive herself to school soon?

I'm glad you got some good sleep last night @Eve7 Sounds like it was much needed.

I hope you are able to get another good night tonight.

We still have around 4 months until D can drive herself to school. She can drive her brother too!

I've come home and taken some more prn so hoping that will settle things down a bit. I feel so tense and uptight. I don't think they will help my thoughts however. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance