Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

This keeping busy thing is exhausting!!, very true @Snowie 

well done my awesome friend 

have a cuppa with you xx

@Snowie, keeping busy can be exhausting. I think distraction is good in moderation but sometimes you have to sit with emotions. I feel like whenever you tell people you feel down, they often tell you to stay busy so you don’t think. But then you’ll be working yourself to exhaustion.

@Shaz51 @creative_writer  Just having a cuppa now and having a rest.

I agree we need to sit with our emotions at times and cannot be just bottling them all up and need to confront them.  However there are times where I think I just need a break from them so if I stay busy I don't have to think about them for now.

Just organising a day by day structure whilst I am in hospital. Will have most meals in the freezer ready to go and D's work schedule on there too.

@Snowie, sometimes we do need a break. It’s good you had one today. I hope the hospital stay goes smoothly for you

💗

So do I @creative_writer 

I am hoping the med change helps at least a little.

I know I will probably get worse before I get better but at least I will be in a safe place.

@Snowie. I’m so glade you are able to get your meds adjusted in a safe environment. You’ve been struggling for so long, hon 😢.

💖🫂

sending love @Snowie Heart

Took D into her appointment today at the hospital. She has to have a few more tests but hoping we can get some answers to her stomach problems.

Finally sat down for a cuppa. Anyone care to join me?

hope D gets some answers soon @Snowie

i will join you for a cuppa

Hey @Snowie 

How are you? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance