Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Somethingโ€™s not right

Re: My special place

Thinking of you @Snowie @Eve7 i hope you both can get some sleep

Love to you both @Snowie @Eve7 ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

Sending lots of love to you @Snowie and hoping today has gone ok for you.

Lots of love

๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’œ

Love you too @Anastasia @outlander @Zoe7 

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š

@Eve7 ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’–

Hello @Snowie sending you love and hugs ๐Ÿ’žโฃ๏ธ

The last few days have been a struggle which is why I have not been around.

I am sorry I haven't been around for you all, I just needed some time out.

Absolutely no need to be sorry at all @Snowie Despite you struggling you have been very wise in taking time out and knowing you needed to do that - I see that as a real positive Hon. I hope you are feeling a little better today and if not you are reaching out to your supports. Hugs and hugs Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 

Still not feeling great. Just seems that a lot is going on around me and unable to control it.

Oh well, another day almost down.

How are you going today?

It is super hard when things around us seem unable to control @Snowie but maybe also letting it all happen and others to work things out themselves is what is needed for you Hon. 

I am very tired and have done nothing so far despite needing to do so much. I am sitting with not being able to do any of it yet though as I have no energy and that is not something I myself can control. The fur babies are all asleep so we are all in the same zone - and that is okay for now. There are some things I can do tonight and then hope I have the energy tomorrow to do what I need before Monday.

H has been good the last few days, which is helping @Zoe7 I spoke to him and let him knew exactly where my brain and thoughts were at the moment. ECT nurse didn't help on Friday. She asked if I had any SI or SH thoughts, but said it loud enough for the whole waiting room to hear. I of course said no, I wasn't going to tell her in front of everyone. Hopefully next week the normal head nurse is back on, she is so much better.

I am glad you are looking after yourself first hon and are putting your needs ahead of school work. I know the importance of getting it done, but you are more important than it. Squishy face seems to have fitted into your household so well and Tobes and Cat seem to be accepting of her. 

Hopefully you have a bit more energy tomorrow. My weekend consists of being a mum taxi!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance