Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

yes it is lovely that we can support and be here for each other @Zoe7@Snowie@Anastasia HeartHeart

@Shaz51 🌸🌹💖How are you today my sister?

I am glad we could help you out yesterday @Zoe7 These forums are such a wonderful support and I am not sure how I would cope without you and others being here for me too.

I get to the stage where I am so scared of myself. I am scared of my thoughts and my actions. Most of all I am scared of how my actions will affect H and the kids. 

Hi @Shaz51 how are you today?

Hello @Snowie ' @Zoe7 

Better than yesterday ' yesterday  was a awwww day 

Watching 4x4  car show with Mr shaz ' lots of rain here today 

Had 2  minute noodles for lunch xx 

@Snowie It is so much harder with a family around you to think about Hon Smiley Sad One of the most difficult things about MI in my opinion is how hard we are on ourselves - it is often that we feel self-blame for being how we are but you take so many steps to help yourself also Snowie and you also recognise the effect it has on those around you - some do not have that insight yet nor the ability to take steps to help themselves so whilst you may feel you are stuck in one spot ...from what I have observed and shared with you over a long time is you are making progress - it may seem small to you but it is pretty massive from my point of view. Every day you continue to care for your family, go to your appointments, undergo ECT, 'battle' with your mother (and get through it), and more recently the love you have shown for you S with allowing his cousin to stay is truly amazing. You put everyone else at the forfront of your mind and that shows me your immense strength, care and nurturing of those around you - so you not only have a lot to be very proud of but should give yourself a pat on the back for each and every day you get through. Heart

@Shaz51 So glad you are better than yesterday my sister - I hope today is a nice quiet day for you with plenty of rest and relaxation. Cars are not my thing but also nice to kick back with something meaningless to help settle the body and mind Heart

Just sitting here not really  watching the show @Zoe7 ' @Snowie 

I say stick to the road ' ---- crazy taking a good car and caravan over rocks and through  water 

👍 agree @Shaz51 

Hello @Eve7 😀👋

Hello @Shaz51 

💖🤗💖

I don't feel like I am getting through the days. Again today I did the wrong thing.

I'm sorry if I hurt anyone, I don't want to be that person.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance