Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

sara
Senior Contributor

My head hurts..... *trigger warning*

hiya all well i was feeling postive this week things were going so all

then tonight

lepords dont change there spots

never

ever

my head hurts 

i just want to hide again curl in my hole it dark but its safe no one can hurt me there 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: My head hurts..... *trigger warning*

@sara No girl no. Please do not allow anyone to hurt you. Oh darling please seek support. Professional help to get that hurtful person out of your life.
So sorry this has happened to you.

@peace 

I'm sorry about the above I'm ok really...... It was just one of thoes moments i was crying i couldnt contact anyone i wasn't thinking clearly at all.

I actually left my husband 10months ago but he has been classed as no threat to the children and has contact with them mutiple time a week which means I do.

and his attitude has been good really good I was hoping he was on the right track not that i could ever go back but for the kids sake. the kids need there dad.

but last night i saw the dark side of him again.... it threw me mentally for 6..... a lot more then i thought it would.

it just proves to me that me starting therpy was a really good idea

sorry again

Hey @sara - you never have to apologise for that type of post. Supporting each other is what we're here for.  You copped quite a curve ball!

It sounds like you have things in place to manage these types of things though - like the therapy you mentioned. And of course, the forums 🙂

Glad things are looking up 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance