Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Sorry @TuxedoCat I feel asleep! Thank you for understanding what I meant… I wasn’t sure what words to use to explain it. I talked a tiny little bit about this yesterday with my psychologist, well not about being marked, but about there being things that I should have done to make him stop what he was doing, that I shouldn’t of been there in the first place. I did some art yesterday…. And I included my long time belief that I have been marked and that’s why it happened. That’s why all of them ‘events’ happened. Why else?? 4 seperate occasions, 4 seperate people. Those can’t all just be coincidences?? Surely I was born and marked to be an easy target? 

I don’t know what to say other than I’m thinking of you @Bow 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @NatureLover  im not sure how I feel about being here. I know that I appreciate and love the support and friendship here, but I just get into too much trouble. Have posts removed. That’s why I wonder if this is the right place for me. And yes some posts trigger me, it’s just the nature of the forums, none of yours though.

I don’t know what the answer is. Think I’m just in too bad a place at the moment, especially with doing this exposure therapy and everything being so intense. I think I actually just need to stay away from my own thread, that way I won’t share stuff and get into trouble. Just support others. But I’m not really in the place to do that either, I really don’t have much to give at the moment. 

sorry just rambling now. 

Sending lots of loving support @Bow 

I get triggered a lot on the forums and I used to get posts removed a lot but I tend to journal my dark thoughts now.

We’re in this together my dear friend so hold on tight.

💙 🦋💙

@Bow, sorry to hear you get triggered. I’ve been triggered too, it’s hard. Now I have to assess where I am psychological to determine which threads are safe to read.

I’ve had posts removed too, sometimes I say too much in the heat of the moment. I even posted something yesterday but immediately removed it because I didn’t want to trigger anyone. I know you are good at writing, maybe try writing things out. Sometimes I write poems and I keep them to myself. Other people journal. I just find poetry more cathartic.
💖🫂

@Bow 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Eve7 @Snowie @creative_writer

sometimes I have the need to be heard… especially about the things that have happened to me, I can’t be silenced about it anymore. But this is not the place for that. Need to remember that. 

I will try writing it out and taking it to my psychologist 

@Bow, psych sessions are a safe place to share your story. I know it can feel like you’re being silenced, and being silenced feels so suffocating. I know you really want to share your story, and that’s a really brave thing, we are unfortunately not equipped to support you with that. You will always be a valuable member and we will be here to support you in ways we can 💖.

A tip, to help you utilise each psych appointment, you can always write out things and think about what you want to get out of it the appointment. I feel having a sense of direction helps you utilise the time better.

I understand having posts removed is upsetting, I've had it done too @Bow 

I'm glad none of my posts have triggered you. 

@Bow wrote:

Think I’m just in too bad a place at the moment, especially with doing this exposure therapy and everything being so intense.

I understand...thanks for explaining. Exposure therapy is so intense and awful, but so necessary. I know I can't face it regarding the germophobia, so I admire you. I did face it regarding the childhood (actually lifelong) severe emotional abuse from my parents, but that was because I couldn't go on as I was. Facing it resulted in a lot of healing - not full healing but enough to get on with my life. I am hoping that happens for you too 💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @NatureLover  im hoping that this helps enough for me to also move on with my life, enough so that it’s not so debilitating. But I do also have other traumas…. 

how are you doing my friend? How’s your cleaning going? Your 1hr extra? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance