Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Still sitting and waiting. Feel like no news is bad news 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I was admitted last night to the local psych ward. It's trigger so much in me. It's a cold dark and lonely place. 

Oh @Bow squishy hugs incoming 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗IMG_20210424_091145.jpg

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thank you @Anastasia muchly needed and appreciated. I only get my phone for an hr in the am and pm. I don't really want people knowing that I am here.

I understand sweety, well please know that we are all there with you in spirit, holding your hand. I've been a visitor at one and yes it's cold and scary but just praying you now get the help that you deserve sweetheart 🤗❤️ @Bow 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I miss my daughter so much. Visiting rules are ridiculous. 2 people for 1 hour once a day. 

Hoping you have some visitors during the allocated time today @Bow 🌸🌺

@Bow  😔💕🌼🌸🙏

Good afternoon @Bow 

Just letting you know that I am thinking of you sweetheart.

Much love and hugs to you 💕💕💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thank you @Emelia8 @Snowie @Anastasia  my Mum bought by d in to visit this morning. I held her for the whole time, she wasn't keen for it but I didn't want to let her go. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance