Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Big love to you @NatureLover 

💚🧡💚

Dear @Eve7 ,

i am sorry things are so tough for you right now.  I haven’t been around for a while , so I have lost rouch with people a bit, but that does not mean that I do not value you or others or that our connections are not real.

i too have been struggling , my anxiety levels are very high and I see only a grey future.  I try to find some positives each day , but I often fail the challenge.

Hang in the @Eve7 , for those whose love and value you

peri

@Eve7 ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™

Thinking of you @Maggie 

💜💛💜

I miss you when you’re not here @Peri  and I am sorry that you have also been struggling. I wish I could make it all better for everyone.

Take care my friend

🧡🦋🧡

@Eve7 

F01C1D60-C02A-4CDF-8A85-F9B4797BBD3B.jpeg

Going for an mri to find my brain...feeling like the scarecrow. Somewhere Over the Rainbow 🌈 

Trying to be calm and not hurt myself today but it’s a losing battle.

@Eve7 hugs I've had a few MRIs I understand the feels a little. hope yours goes well.

@Eve7  thinking of you with the MRI...I hope you can take it easy on yourself and not beat yourself up, you're suffering so much at the moment. Hoping for some peace and calm for you, my sweet friend 💛

Thanks @NatureLover @The-red-centaur my brain is still where it should be and hasn’t been deep fried from all the ECT I’ve had this  year @Snowie 

Take a deep breath and work on my memory while being an adult.

The sh is still a big issue today but I’m working on the distraction stuff given to me by my psych yesterday.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance