Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Intimately Isolated

Oh another Reds supporter @JosRapp That makes me happy Smiley Very Happy @Flying_Hams is Swansea and although they are not in the Premier League they are on top of the ladder in the second division - we are all hoping it stays that way for Hams so they can go up next year.

@Former-Member is a Raiders supporter too. She won't be here for a little while but tagging her anyway - you have another Raiders fan here Hon Smiley Very Happy

Hey @JosRapp , nice to meet you.   I hear that you're frustrated and lonely.   I'm here for you josrapp

@JosRapp  I used to live in Canberra for some 13 years 🙂 and went for the Raiders then :). The Mariners are a great team.I go for Manchester city in the PL and the Swans with the AFL. As for tennis I used to enjoy watching years and years ago but these days none of the players really do anything for me so I dont watch. I despise Nick Kyrgios he is so so arrogant. 

As for me I go walking. That is my main for of exercise. Dont really like getting wet but will if I have to:D. peax

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance