Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Idk what would be a good title

Hey @The-red-centaur ,

It sounds like a difficult space you are in right now.

I am curious to know if you've thought about why people ask you to call emergency services? Is it because they feel you are in crisis by what you are saying?

I'm interested to hear more.

You're probably right @tyme
I was just pissed off that no one wanted to help me and just kept pushing me to other services.
I don't get much help from the hospital either. So I just got annoyed when people send me there too.

I was just venting that I just want to be heard and acknowledged for a change and I didnt want to be to be told to just go elsewhere.

Looking back at that post it didn't really make any sense or get a point across, the grammar is terrible too. Sorry.

20230528_142200.jpg

 there's something peaceful about the beach. Went for a road trip today to two rocks. 

Beautiful photo @The-red-centaur The beach has often been a consolation for me.  Might try and get there again this week.  Thanks for remiinder.

Gently Bently

Apple

Thank you @Appleblossom i hope you can get there. Its was a nice reprieve to go for a road trip on Sunday. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance