Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

Idk what would be a good title

I havent posted here in a very long time. I joined about 6 years ago. I don't eveknow why I am here. 

I guess I am just writing one desperate thing before I say goodbye to life for good. 

I am so tired of trying to live. I can't even smile properly. Life just isn't worth it. So so long and thanks for the all fish. 

64 REPLIES 64

Re: Idk what would be a good title

I am so happy to see you, @The-red-centaur ! I think of you and wonder how you're doing...are you still in WA? 

I'm sorry thought that things haven't improved for you 💔

Sending warm hugs - I know they won't help but I'm glad to see you here ❤️

@Former-Member @NatureLover 

Hi. Thank you for the reply. 

I ended up in hospital Thursday night. Was discharged and hurt myself last night. Today. Well I just feel tired. Tempted to harm again but at the same time I know it won't actually do anything.  The Dr at the hospital wants Mr to pursue an autism diagnosis but at 30 it's hard and my psychiatrist can't actually help. I feel stuck. Life is ok but I can't understand my emotions or human interaction, I don't enjoy anything and feel hopeless about a future.  

I'm not as suicidal today, I don't have the energy to go through with anything. 

@The-red-centaur So sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, that is heavy stuff. I hope you are able to get lots of rest tonight, as it sounds like you're really sitting in a lot of exhaustion. It's reassuring to know that you are feeling less suicidal, but I am sad to know how hopeless you are also feeling. 

With the autism diagnosis, totally understand it could be a bit of a process - it's always hard getting diagnosed later in life. How are you feeling about the prospect of being diagnosed with ASD? 

@Former-Member irs ok. The reply was fine. I had a big reply I'd written to you and @Jynxme and @NatureLover I thought I'd posted but I realise my browser refreshed as I pressed reply and it cleared it all. 

I'd write it all again bit I'm not really up to it. Tbh I'm not ok at the moment. I reached out to my carer but he's gone to bed now. I feel like I can't do this. I'm scared to get him for the consequences. But there's consequences if I don't. I feel torn. 

I just want out or to hurt myself to make it stop. 

@Former-Member I contacted mental health emergency response line. It helped a little. 

I live with carers. They gave me some prn qnd I'm going to try to sleep 

@The-red-centaur  I'm glad you're living with carers... Hope you're coping OK ❤️

@NatureLover I'm not really ok. I'm currently waiting for an ambulance to get some medical attention.  I've been waiting 2 hours already. Urg. The government's need to something about health care. 

I tried holding on during the night but I just couldn't. I am really tired of everything. I'm tired of trying. 

I just got home. 

I don't want to deal with life rn. 

That sounds like such a tough space to sit in @The-red-centaur 

I hear there is a lot going on for you right now. Please know I am here if you need a chat.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance