Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Twilightsomniac
Senior Contributor

I want to curl up and disappear

Struggling mentally with the opportunity to move somewhere better for me but hubby wants to wait till June because he and our son thrive here and something could come that can help ...... 3 YEARS I have been struggling and barely being able to keep it together. How far down the hole do I have to go before what I need matter's.

On top of that, my bio male creator is probably being released today and my uncle has gone in as a character witness/reference at his parole thing. 

So I am not ok right now

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I want to curl up and disappear

Hi @Twilightsomniac 

I'm sorry things are so crappy for you right now and have been for so long. From memory, you are living in a rural or regional area and have no support for your mental health??? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I vaguely remember you saying something along these lines. It's tough that the family is divided. Does your husband realise how bad you're feeling. Do you have any support at all where you are? If not, would be helpful you can reach out to the SANE drop in line until 10pm and speak to a counsellor. The number is 1800 187 263 and there is also a webchat option. It sounds like taking your husband to an appointment where you talk about your mental health challenges may also be helpful. Is that possible? I'm also wondering what is your idea of what you would like to happen in an ideal world?

Let me know if what you think.

Hanami

Hi @Twilightsomniac,

I sounds like you are having a tough time at the moment. I can hear your frustration around your husband not seeming to hear what you need to be okay. It is understandable that you feel the way you do. I think I would also struggle if I wanted to move and my husband said we should wait three years. Are you able / have you explained to your husband the reasons you want to move? Do you think he might be open to a compromise at least?

I can also understand why today would particularly hard for you if you are concerned that your `bio male creator' maybe released today. 

I'm sorry that you aren't okay right now - I hope post helps a little. We are here anytime if you want to talk.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Sending lots of love to you today @Twilightsomniac and hoping hubby can understand your situation.

💜💙💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance