Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

wild_rose
Senior Contributor

I miss him

Tonight I am struggling.

I know my ex has HER there and I struggle with what I know they will be doing despite the claims she's just a friend and wouldn't do anything because she 'MARRIED'.

I feel for her husband. He probably thinks she's going to visit a couple and probably has no idea what they've been doing behind his back

I mean seriously you don't send the types of pics she's sent, and then travel for 4+ hours to be 'friends'.

I struggle with how quickly I've been replaced 10 years we were together and now he's got a tart warming his bed.

I miss him tonight. I miss the good times that we had, despite everything, despite everything he did. I miss that P***K.

I wish I didn't it would make it easier, I'm trying to be kind to myself, but truth be known I hate myself for missing him and all the good times that we did have.

• I miss coming home after a 12 hour day working 2 jobs like today to him.
  • I miss the laughter, the company.
  • I miss sleeping beside him.
  • I miss our drinks together.
  • I miss our stupid conversations
  • I miss cooking for him.
  • I miss our house.
  • I miss our dreams and plans for the future.

It's horrible. I wish I could just wake from this nightmare.

I wish I could just be over this

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I miss him

I feel for you @wild_rose difficult and sad situation for you to be in sending hugs your way today stay safe ♥️

Sending lots of love

💕😢

Former-Member
Not applicable

@wild_rose XOXOXO I am thinking of you, hope you feel better soon, it's sad when a relationship is lost — I hope you keep thinking of the good times you had.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance