Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: I am struggling at the moment

I've just SOS my therapist. She is going to ring the psych now. It's so messed up. He won't even prescribe me the medication I'm on. @Faith-and-Hope. I just want to go home and crawl into bed but I can't because my family is all home and my dad too. I didn't get mine to school today either

I understand that @Former-Member, the wanting to crawl into bed part ....

Can you crawl into bed with your family there ?  They know you and love you .... 

Keep talking ... wait and see what the therapist does with this .... 

Happy to walk through the day with you.  I have my phone with me.

Let me know how it goes ....

❤️💗🌷💕💐💜

Well done @Former-Member. Good on you for asking for support when you need it. Let us know how things go this afternoon. It sounds like you have lots of people who care about you at home.

I am not a crisis counsellor @Former-Member - be in touch with them if that's what you need to be safe - but I am a friend .... an I am happy to walk through this day with you as a phone-buddy ....

Chat or don't chat ... you will be on my mind anyway ....

Former-Member
Not applicable

I can't go home. I can't face everyone right now. My therapist got back to me and has sided with the psych. I feel gutted but the massively strong urge is coming down a little. I'm still in my car outside the psych office.
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm still not trusted and he treats me like a child and I have no options but to see him currently.

It is what it is at the moment @Former-Member, until it changes .... work with what you have for till you get to a better place.

🌷💗💕

Hi @Former-Member

That is pretty terrible - are you still sitting in your car

These professional people are supposed to help you - but if you are sitting alone feeling as if you have been treated like a child then that is not a good place to be

You have a Personality Disorder - so they say - and you need help to get out of that state - and yet they have made you feel really bad

Are you settling down now - I am so glad you decided not to drive when you felt so gutted

Decadian

@Former-Member

Has the wave passed over you ?

Keep talking.

Is there sunshine there ? Is the car warm ?
Former-Member
Not applicable

It's freezing @Faith-and-Hope. I have had to put my car on to get the heater to defrost my feet. I am so lost. My brain keeps having a battle and today of all days my therapist is taking a hard stance and that's making it harder. I'm sorry
Thanks @Decadian too. You would hate sitting in my car right now. I really can't face home. I had a situation this morning that I've already sought help for but now can't even follow that through.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance