Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

Not lots of words but lots of hearing you @Teej 💗

Just slept again 😬 @CheerBear@nashy.  Feeling a little bit better. Not sure exactly why I feel like this. Being a wussy la la me thinks. 

Hugs @Faith-and-Hope too. 

Urges are not going away. Can’t concentrate on anything. Scared I’ll give in. I don’t understand why. 

@Teej 💜 hugs
Can you do some of your puzzles to ride it out abit?

images (54).jpeg

Mega hugs @Teej 💙

Made it through @CheerBear@outlander,  @Faith-and-Hope. I had considered going to hospital at one point, I was so close to the edge. Chose unhealthy coping strategy instead but much more restrained than Wednesday night. Dr told me wed night was dangerously close to the edge. 

Trying to pull myself together but I think it will be slow. Thanks for your kind thoughts. 

Keep safe @Teej keep reaching out for those supports from both here and offline to help you. Sitting with you 💜

Keep safe @Teej and sending you lots of hugs my friend Heart

Not doing so well, collapsed sleeping before but now struggling to face the world. My youngest son has come home without warning and I just wanted to ask him to drive me to hospital but I can’t do it. I can’t face anything much. I am contemplating something not so good when he takes the dog for a walk. I am not made for all this. 

Hey @Teej,

I'm sorry you're feeling down tonight.

I am going to send you an email.

Speak soon

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance