Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

I am not coping with everything at the moment

I am really not coping at the moment. i am struggling to take care of myself i am not cooking or cleaning or even showering enough and all i do all day is sleep or cry and even then i still feel exhausted and the meds arent helping although people keep telling me i need to give them more time. i feel horrible and a big part of me just wants to give up and disappear forever. nothing is making me happy anymore i am avoiding people even avoiding appointments with support people i just cant do this i am trying so hard and nothing is ever enough. 

15 REPLIES 15

Re: I am not coping with everything at the moment

sorry you're having a hard time Eden1919. I reckon everyone is under a lot of pressure at the moment... maybe give yourself permission to just not be doing things as well as you'd like right now? 

One day at a time, small steps as they say.

Sending hugs, @Eden1919 ...

Morning @Eden1919 

I am so sorry your feeling down..  I think I am like you right now..  I feel I have no direction to where I want to be..  I am physically and mentally tired.. I feel like I am walking on thin line and just balancing.

If you like would you want to work together to get us out of this mood??  I would like a buddy to take one step at a time with me...

xx

Hey there Heart

I just want to say I can relate to a lot of what you are saying, I've been a long time sufferer with anxiety/daily panic attacks,  and it is at a point where im at my wits end , i don't know where to go or who to turn to , my meds certainly dont do much for me anymore , day to day living is very difficult and I try avoid leaving my house as much as possible, its sad because im only 29 and feel as though im an old lady who has already lived her life out. Im so so scared im going to turn my 2.5 yr old daughter into a spiting image of me . Just please know you are NOT alone in how you feel and YOU matter , there has to be a way out of this Heart

It’s not always easy to open up when we’re not feeling great & being vulnerable with others. @Eden1919 
I wonder if it’s OK to just tending gently to the bare minimum? 

I quite like the sentiment of taking a day at a time… as @ParadiseParking mentioned. 

I have people in my life who kindly remind me that myself.

@MIFANTCARER Well done for reaching out for support 😊. You are stronger than you might think. As you say one step at a time.💝

@Shan3 Thank you for being here and offering up your support also. Welcome, I hope you find connection here. I'm wondering what supports you have in place outside of the forums?🤗

I don't really have any other supports in place I'm trying to find help on my own but its so hard as nothing in the past has helped.

I feel exactly the same I’m in the same boat as you

thanks everyone. I am trying to take things a day at a time and be gentle with myself but it is hard when real deadlines and such exist to just do the bare minimum when you have things you have to do and you cant seem to do them. idk if i am making any sense. anyway today has been bad and i am really trying to hold on but it is getting harder and harder and i dont know why i dont know what is wrong with me i am such a mess and no matter how hard i try i cant seem to manage anything. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance