Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

Yes, I agee with you about the charities after this experience, & wow I am so happy you were given some money to help you, how wonderful!! You deserve it & more as far as I'm concerned!!

I pray for you all the time, seriously I do! xxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooo 🙂

Thanks @Former-Member ❤

@Former-Member, Ruby is the older fur baby isn`t she xoxo

Hello @outlander, @Nay69 Heart

@Shaz51Heartxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooo & more!

No Ruby is not my oldest Fur baby, Hanna is she is 24yrs old & a cat. Ruby is a dog & 5 years old. Cat Very HappyCat LOL

Look what I found tonite on the Web, I really hope this knowledge will help or heal you My Shaz! 🙂 Heart

https://www.thealthbenefitsof.com/health-benefits-of-avocado-leaves/

Home Remedies 13 Health Benefits of Avocado Leaves and Side Effects
13 Health Benefits of Avocado Leaves and Side Effects
Health Benefits of Avocado Leaves

Health benefits of avocado leaves – Avocado leaves are the leaves of herbs that are useful for various purposes of traditional medicine. Avocado leaves in the world herbalists have long used as a herb that can relieve various health complaints.

Before we look at the benefits of avocado leaves, we see the first of the avocado leaves. Avocado plant is originally from Mexico Central America. Now the avocado plant has been cultivated in various parts of the world as the plants that grow in the yard of the house residents. Avocado plant has the Latin name Persea Americana Miller; the plant is now widely cultivated in South and Central America.

Avocado leaves are one part that can be used from this plant other than the fruit. Avocado leaves capable of treating various kinds of diseases, so the leaf is often a traditional ingredient. So what ingredients in these leaves?

The Content of Avocado Leaves

The substances found in avocado leaves are:

1. Quercetin
Quercetin is the largest flavonol compound, quercetin, and glikosidan present in avocado leave about 60-75%. Quercetin believed to protect the body from some degenerative disease by capturing free radicals and transition metal ions; the cooking can cause degrades process by heat and can dissolve quercetin from boiling water. Avocado leaves taste bitter but useful as a diuretic and inhibit the growth of several types of bacteria such as Staphylococcus sp, Pseudomonas sp, sp protectus, escherichea sp and Bacillus sp. Besides, avocado leaves are also believed to cure bladder stones, high blood pressure, and headaches. The avocado leaf that made for tea can treat nerve pain, stomach pain, swollen airways and irregular menstruation.

2. Polyphenols
Polyphenols are a sub-group of phytonutrients found in foods such as tea, onions, grapes and certain nuts. Natural polyphenols useful for protecting plants against pathogens, parasites, and predators, and often contribute to the flavor and color of fruit and vegetables. Polyphenols are a group of chemical substances that is found in plants. This substance has a distinctive sign that has a lot of phenol group in the molecule. Polyphenols play a role in giving color to a plant such as a leaf color in autumn.

Health Benefits of Avocado Leaves to Cure Diseases

Quercetin substances and polyphenols that provide the benefits of avocado leaves to deal with various health problems such as the following:

1. Cure kidney stones
The health benefits of avocado leaves are the most potent for kidney stones, the essential content of various substances in avocado leaves can help eradicate kidney stones. The content alkaloid, flavonoids, and saponins are a substance that is very powerful to destroy kidney stones that can improve kidney function perfectly.

@outlander

@outlanderHeartXOXOXO

Where are you, I need you I woke up now @ 8AM I jumped out of my bed after having a bad dream, went to the Bathroom, & back to bed. Started to feel bad in my eyes, & sinuses, had terrible thoughts, & then a panic attack. My family are no good outlander, I can not rely on one of them. What did I do, or not do to be so abandoned like this?

I just said a prayer, I need someone close to spend time with off the Internet. Someone that chooses to love, & respect me, someone that loves me & see's the good in me, just like you do, someone that I can trust, love, & have to hug, & know that she/he, will be there for me, & doesn't see me as a failure in life, or too unwell to take seriously.

Someone whom loves nature & animals, & art, & eating nice healthy, delicious foods. Someone that I can go for drives with, someone that I can tickle, & play with, giggle, & cry with. Someone that forgives, & loves with a real forever love, someone that I can grow young with ( NEVER old) is there such a person GOD created for me, & me for them I hope, & am waiting for, here, & I will NEVER give up, believeing, waiting in Faithful Trust & that after a life so far of loss, torturious pain, both physical & emotional, that this person exists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCC_b5WHLX0

This is the desire of my heart, & my hearts cry, my inner most Prayer, from my lonely, 

passionate soul!Heart

hi @Former-Member
im here, are you ok?

with upcoming help from the red cross, i believe good things are on the horizon for you @Former-Member but i totally et how your feeling. i wish i ahd someone close to me offline too

@outlanderHeartxoxo

Sorry I put all that on you, please forgive me, I was so overwhelmed again. I woke up in such a bad way. I'm up, & down like a yo yo atm. I still have a heavy head & saw eyes, my sinuses are all messed up, & my body is aching all over.

Just way too much stress, & uncaring ppl, even my Fur Babies, (not all) have been weighing me down, with their needs, atm, on the top of my needs. I will not believe this is going to last. It's just life, & I will get my act together. I probably would hate having someone taking over, & seeing me as incapable, to be truthful.  😞

Thank you for putting up with me, & my pain, you are so special, to me, & strong, & amazing, as far as I am concerned. I seriously never see you as having a MI, I see you as having family issues, & needs not being met, in your life.

I just ate a bowl of, raw oats, with 4 kinds of Berries, & nuts, skim milk, & Stevia.  I hope it helps me to have strength, & replenish, the Vitamins in my body.:)

Talk Soon!

Love & Hugs!

Bella XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX & More! HeartHeartHeart

Its ok @Former-Member you didnt have anywhere else to turn
Being in pain or feeling sick really makes things so much worse.
Thank you but im really not amazing or strong!

That sounds really yummy, i just had abit of ice cream as its rather warm here plus thats all thata in the house atm 😕

And.. you dont have to say sorry for talking to me y'know. Im happy to be here when im able to be online
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance