Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

Hi.

Tis me...I'm sorry to be back.

don't really know how to write any of this, it's not in any particular order. I'm sorry in advance. I just want to sit with someone. Have someone hear me for a change. 

I miss my step dad, I said goodbye to him 2 weeks ago. Mum is taking it hard and she's a bit of a mess. I have so many problems with my mum and had to see her yesterday for her own health. It's complicated betweenus and I was dealing with her for my stepdads sake, now he's gone it's hard.

It's been 2 years since I was diagnosed with a brain tumour ...hmmmm...idk.

10 months since my incident that has left me permanently disabled. I wish it had turned out different.

My boyfriend is having a psychotic episode and I feel helpless. I'm watching him fade. I'm scared and it reminds me of myself in a way.

My voices came back a few weeks ago. Time in the psych ward did not help that.

Self harm becoming frequent again and suicide attempts. 
It's been 8 years since I first ended up in psych ward....8 years of a being waste of space that shouldn't have been saved..
I can't eat/drink atm not even for meds...

I'm so tired of the pain.

They started an NDIS application for me, I actually feel more hopeless now. Why am I bothering with it, nothing can actually help me.

Physio is shit.

My psychologist is stuck.

I'm writing this from emergency again, knowing well that I'll be sent home at 8am without seeing anyone told I should get over myself. My newmanagement plan has meant I'm not allowed to see crisis team anymore. But when I need medical attention they just yell at me to present before hand but this happens so idk.
I'm crying rn....it's gonna be a long night in the waiting room.
I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting to come back. I'm just stuck n scared. I feel so sad and alone.  

X

98 REPLIES 98

Re: Hi.

@greenpea I didn't know how to reply and didn't want to downer the good morning thread. I'm not ok. Read above post. 

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  It is good to see you but I am so sorry things are going so hard for you atm. You were missed whilst you were away. I dont know what to say other than we are all here for you sweetheart and always will be. Whenever you need a shoulder to cry on we are here. I think of you as my online child and I hate to see you in pain. Love peaxxx

@greenpea I'm scared....I can't even call anyone due to the nature of the waiting room. I don't know whats gonna happen in a few hours when they send me home.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Who would be the safest person you could call when you get home?

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Do you have a trusted friend who could come over and be with you over the next few hours?

@greenpea I have no friends for now or when I go home. I probs won't even go to my home with the way I'm feeling, just end it somewhere.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  you really have to be honest and tell the staff how you are feeling. You must stay where you are and tell the staff why. I wish I could be there with you .... you have to do this. You have to force yourself to take the step of showing the doctors and staff how bad things are for you.

I told dr during my 2min assessment (in the waiting room lol) I told him I'm suicidal, He said ok and walked off.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  @Former-Member  please step in and help The-red-centaur.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance